Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Holidays to all!

I hope your holidays were wonderful and that your new years will be great!
There are many exciting things in the works at Organic Monsters for the upcoming year!
We will be expanding into the food market hopefully by the end of 2009 so not only will you be able to buy many wonderful natural products at our online store but soon you will be able to get organic baby food made by us for your family!
It will be a process to get it all going but it will be fun to do it as well.
Since my daughter was born I have been putting together my own baby food and now toddler food that is mostly vegan and she is a strong healthy little girl...it would be nice to not have to always make her food as it can be time consuming so I, with some guidance from a great groups of folks I have met, Organic Monsters will be bringing that convenience to you in the near future!
Stay tuned for more updates as OM expands! I have added some new products to the store AND there is a sale going on so come and check us out!


No comments: